I haven't participated before, but why not? Not that I have anything to confess. Not me!
I didn't eat my bowl of cereal with warp speed this morning simply so that I wouldn't have to share very much of it with Heidi. I would never be that greedy. Not me. And when I did share it with her, I didn't make sure that she didn't get any marshmallows in her bites because I wanted them for myself. Not me.
I didn't wait to tell my husband that I was dying my hair until the dye was already in my hair so that he couldn't talk me out of it. Not me.
I most certainly didn't back up without looking and back into some guy's truck in a parking lot on Friday. I'd never do that, not in my new car, not me! And I haven't spent all the days since then trying to figure out some way that I'm not to blame. Not me.
And I'd never forget to change Heidi's diaper for the entire evening only to change it at bedtime and have it practically sagging down to her knees. No way would I forget my girl! Not me!
And I'd never be short with patience. Who me? I definitely didn't get so tired of hearing Heidi whine this evening that I told Josh to "find her a dang pacifier!" Not me!
For more Not Me's from the original Not Me-er: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/10/not-me-monday.html
No comments:
Post a Comment