Sunday, February 14, 2010

You know you live in Wisconsin when...

The mercury in the thermometer neared 30 degrees, so we decided it was time for a walk to the park. Heidi Jean loves the park and loves swinging. We've been swinging in the swing in the yard, but we knew she'd love to go to the park and so would her pups.

Bundled to the nines, we set off.


We got to the park and discovered snow drifts a couple of feet deep. It didn't impact the slides though.

The swings were another story. Heidi had to settle for swinging on Mom and Dad's laps because the baby swing was buried.




Surprisingly, we were the only family at the park today. How many days until spring?

2 comments:

Stephaine said...

Love the new layout! You all are braver than me - I'm not sure I would have made it there!!

Lauren and Matt said...

Wow! That is amazing. I don't know how you get anything done with all that snow!