Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meals the week of 9/19

Meal planning tonight for tomorrow's shopping trip, so...

Sunday: Spicy Sweet Grilled Chicken (bone-in) with The Bread. Yeah, the Pioneer Woman's The Bread. Because I reeeeealy need that. We have a couple of chicken breasts in the freezer in my makeshift freezer covering that I don't trust for long, so I need to make them before they go bad.

Monday: Chicken Mac-N-Cheese. Didn't get made last week.

Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Homemade Coleslaw. Shay has volleyball so a crockpot meal was called for.

Wednesday: Salisbury steak with Hasselback potatoes. Didn't get made last week either. I ended up making pork steaks instead because it was so nice out that I was craving some grilled steak.

Thursday: Leftovers. Another volleyball game.

Friday: Broiled fish and homemade onion rings. Mom and sister both raving about these baked onion rings, so I'm all over that.

2 comments:

Spooky Ghoul from HalloweenAlley1031 said...

Homemade baked onions ring?? How do you make them?

Ashley B said...

It's actually a Weight Watchers recipe, just slice a sweet onion into rings, dunk them in a 1/2 cup of egg white, and then dunk them in a breadcrumb/salt/pepper mixture and bake for 15-18 minutes, flipping halfway through.