I know, right? In honor of April, which apparently is "Infertility Awareness Month," which, I can only assume, is for those NOT dealing with infertility because heaven knows those who are certainly don't need to become any more "aware" of it.
Anyway.
Random thought #1: When you're at the infertility clinic, it should give you hope that there are lots of pregnant people and lots of pictures of babies on the wall, right?
Random thought #2: It should be encouraging when the tests all come back normal and nothing is "wrong," right?
Random thought #3: It is never appropriate to ask someone when they are going to have children or when they're going to have more children. Or to say that they "can't be going through infertility" because they already have a child. Sometimes lightning only strikes once.
Random thought #4: It's nice to finally have a doctor that knows as much about fertility as I do. Finally.
1 comment:
Hugs Ashley! I wish I could do more or be there for you.
Post a Comment