Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Continued...

Okay, I was pretty much done with Friday, so Saturday comes the fun stuff.



Started out in the morning with a perfect Saturday, pancakes for breakfast, and hanging around the house. Now Heidi loves to jump on the bed, loves it. So Josh was in the bedroom bouncing her on the big bed, she was laying down. I go running in and pounce onto the bed on hands and knees and POP. Out goes my back. I've never had it go out like this before. But it was definitely out. Out to the point that I could not stand completely up. Enter Ashley the hunchback.



You're thinking, well, at least it was the weekend. True. However, it was also the weekend of trick-or-treating and halloween and I had this little witch to take out...


And she wasn't even in costume yet. Mommy won that fight though. Costume on. Success.

I even optimistically tried to get the witch hat on so I could get a picture. You can see how that turned out.

The witch costume was not chosen on a whim. I knew she'd characterize this costume to a T. She did not disappoint me.

She was actually pretty good for trick-or-treating. Except that she wanted to walk. And her mother was a hunchback who could barely walk. Luckily Aunt Laura was with us and was able to get her back on track when she veered towards the road. It only took us 2 Dum-Dums to get through trick or treating. And she even kept her hat on.


So that was Saturday. We survived it and came out with some candy even. Hunchback stories to be continued, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stephaine said...

Love the costume! Anna was the same about her hat. Notice I have NO pics w/ a hat. :( That completely sucks about your back!