National Blog Posting Month, that is. It's a challenge to blog every day for the month of November. And well, it's the 2nd, so I'm already one day behind, but I'm gonna try. Get ready for randomness. You can blame her.
First, let's tackle the halloween weekend. We had a 4-day weekend which could have been a real blast. Could have been. Had I not been on the verge of death last Tuesday and Wednesday that is. I felt a little better on Thursday (the first day of our long weekend), so did some house cleaning and just hung out with The Nut**
**Heidi Jean, that is.
Friday was actually pretty good. Other than the Nut fighting me every single move we made. We went shopping (for her Christmas presents, mind you). She didn't want to ride in the cart, of course. So I was nice in Kohl's and let her run and I swear I thought I was going to lose her in the little boys clothes section. She is fast. So I picked her up and forced her stiff board legs into the cart and offered her some crackers as a bribe. She smacks the cracker thing, causing crackers to go all over the floor of Kohl's. Fun. We did very little shopping there. Went out for lunch with Em. The Nut did her first drinking out of a straw [am I supposed to write that on her baby calendar somewhere?].
~To be continued...(the Nut is awake).
No comments:
Post a Comment