Sunday, August 7, 2011

I hope she's not counting on a big tip

Heidi loves to walk around with a pad of paper and a pen and take our orders. The exchange typically goes something like this...

Heidi: What do you want?
Me: I'll have a buffalo chicken salad
H: No, buffalo is not good!
Me: Okay...then I'll have a fish sandwich
H: We don't have that.
Me: Okay, how about pizza?
H: Okay. What else you want?
Me: I'll have a salad with ranch
H: And what else?
Me: I'll have bread with butter
H: We don't have butter, but we have honey for your bread.
Me: Okay
H: You want ice cream?
Me: No, I'd rather have pie.
H: I threw that in the garbage.

Heidi: What do you want?
Josh: Chicken Nuggets.
H: We don't have that.
J: Onion Rings.
H: Those are not for breakfast, it's breakfast.
Me: Maybe you should tell us what you do have.
H: I have milk....for Daddy. You can have orange pop.

No comments: