Doing things in Keagen's name helps me feel close to him. I think the rest of my family feels the same. That's why we all turned out to walk in his memory at the Relay for Life. It was our first time relaying, so we didn't create any fancy schedule. We didn't time who would sleep when, mostly because I didn't plan on sleeping and neither did many of the rest of us. We just stayed up all night and kept someone walking. We were practically the only team that really did have someone walking all night. Other than the two drunk guys.
Here's Laura, Grams, and I, in between laps. Grams was hardcore and walked all night!
Em, Jordan, Shay, and Mo playing dice

The Sturtz's chillin' with Keags

Me, my 3 beautiful sisters, and Jordan, too

Me and Keagen

We are so honored to have been able to raise money for the American Cancer Society in Keagen's name.
No comments:
Post a Comment