Then there is the actual work aspect of it. Ugh. No one has filled in for me while I've
been gone, so I basically have 2 months of work sitting on my desk just waiting for me to come back. We're starting to do the state testing the day I come back, I still have DIBELS reports from October to get home to parents and probably by the time I get them done we'll be on to the next round. It's going to stink because with all this work I'm probably not going to be able to leave on the dot and get home to get my little girl. My stress level just thinking of work is at peak level. In some ways it's reassuring that they didn't realize these last 2 months that my job is dispensable. But at the same time, I'm overwhelmed just thinking of it...
Not to mention, the time change is the weekend before I go back so I'm going to have a baby that is not on her normal schedule. And election day is my second day of work so I'll probably be up all night waiting for the final count.
How many days until Christmas break?
No comments:
Post a Comment