Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome to 2008 my dear husband...

So, Josh didn't really know that I have a blog, and I was playing around with it last night and looking at some BN friends' blogs and he "caught" me. Not like I was really trying to hide it, he just doesn't really understand internet stuff and thinks I spend enough time on the computer the way it is. So anyway, I was reading him snippets of a friend's blog that was super-funny and then I had switched to my blog and was showing him Heidi's 3 month pictures and the following conversation occurs:

Him: "So what is this, on your babynames?"
Me: "No, it's my blog."
Him: "What's a blog?"
Me: "It's just like an online place where I can write and add pictures."
Him: "So, is it on your myspace?"
Me: "No, it's just my blog."
Him: "I don't get it. what is a blog?"
Me: "It's just like an online journal, you can just write whatever you want and I put pics of Heidi on there."
Him: "So it's like your own webpage?"
Me: "yeah"
Him: "So how do people find it? Like they just go online and search for 'Ashley Baker'?"
Me: "Well, I have it linked on my myspace and facebook and babynames and stuff, so my friends there can go to it."
Him: "oh."

After this conversation I told him I was so going to blog about this. He told me to shut-up.

2 comments:

Christina Ragusin said...

LOL! Oh I love it! Thats just too cute.

Susan said...

hilarious.