In one of my attempts to be a "hands-on" parent and teach my daughter all the wonderful things about life, along with spending some quality time together over one of our last days of summer, I asked Heidi if she'd like to help me make cookies. The problem was that I really didn't think this through. See, I was making "no-bake" cookies, so pretty much the entire process was going to occur in a hot saucepan, which isn't necessarily the best place for a 2-year-old.
I was able to find one job that was suitable for her during the cookie-making process: peanut butter jar-licker-outer. She fully embraced the job at hand.
Not pictured was her arm, which was coated in peanut butter from elbow to fingertips. And, yes, it is difficult to remove a layer of peanut butter from the skin, if you were wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment