Sunday, August 8, 2010

What we're eatin'

Someday I'll get back to blogging about actual things, but these days I'm reserving my brain power. It is summer break after all. For one more week anyway.

This week we're havin'...

Sunday: Pita Pizzas (they got moved back from Friday, when we ended up having fish sticks instead). I think I'm having mini pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and red onion on mine.

Monday: Spicy chicken tacos. Been dying to try this recipe. And it involves my crockpot, which is my best friend.

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes. Sloppy Joe, sloppy, sloppy Joe. Sloppy Joe's are one of those foods that once I hear about them I start craving them and must have them. We'll have something with 'em, not sure what. Maybe Bok Choy. Another one of those things you crave.

Wednesday: Leftover night. Early this week because I anticipate Monday and Tuesday's meals will have leftovers.

Thursday: Grilled Salmon, rice, veggies. We all love salmon. Yum.

Friday: Potato Nachos. Read about these in two different places within the last couple of weeks and took that as a sign from God that I'm meant to have them.

Saturday: Get-together night. I think. We'll probably grill or make pudgie pies.

No comments: