Day 1 Breakfast: 2 fried eggs served over roasted sweet potatoes with sauteed fresh spinach. I'm trying to make myself like spinach. Love fried eggs and love the sweet potatoes to soak up the yolk.
Day 1 Lunch: Leftover salmon with lemon, salt & pepper, sweet potato hash, a boiled egg with homemade mayo, some raw veggies, and an apple. I ate all this and was still starving by 4pm. I did eat lunch at 10:30-11 though, while driving to a meeting where I was then urged to eat lunch there or "at least a pastry!"
Day 1 Dinner: Beef short ribs in the crockpot (ate with some Tessemae's ketchup, which has an interesting flavor), steamed broccoli, half a sweet potato that I microwaved. Sweet potatoes were discovered in my first Whole30 after previously thinking I didn't like them, and yes, I did have one at each meal today. Ate this one without anything on it, even.
I did have some almonds, green olives, and a banana at various times today too. Takes me a while to get into the no-snacking rhythm. Day 1 in the books.



No comments:
Post a Comment