Friday, May 2, 2014

Whole30 Day 2

Day 2 and I had no sweet potatoes ready for breakfast, disappointing. I did have a couple red peppers that I overbought last weekend though, so I sauteed one of those up with my spinach and fried eggs (fried hard since I had nothing to soak up the good stuff). And had a banana on the drive to work because I knew that wasn't going to make it to lunch with just the eggs. 


Lunch was last night's leftovers: ribs, sweet potato, broccoli. I also had some raw veggies with spicy guacamole and an apple (not pictured).


Dinner tonight was a Wildtree Southwest Chicken burger (hello, freezer party meal!) topped with some homemade mayo and guacamole with a big ol' salad on the side (romaine, carrots, red pepper, broccoli, black olives and Tessemae's Southwest Ranch dressing). I also had a couple ants on a log with almond butter after dinner because my mouth was on fire from the guacamole.


Snacks today were some almonds and I had a boiled egg before dinner and some raisins. Tomorrow is the weekend, that's the struggle!

No comments: