Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Whole30 Day 6--the energy is coming!

I'm starting to feel steadier energy all day long, which is my absolute favorite part of the Whole30. None of the afternoon blahs or sugar crashes. Maybe it was just because I didn't have 2 minutes to sit down today, but it came about this time last 30 days too.

Today, same old breakfast: sweet potato hash with 2 eggs over easy. I had a banana at our staff appreciation breakfast this morning and swiped a muffin for the family :)


Lunch Day 6: Leftovers. Pork carnitas over cauliflower rice with romaine, jalapenos, and guacamole. Dipped some carrots in the leftover guacamole. I also took olives and a boiled egg, but didn't eat the egg and ate the olives when I got home:


Dinner Day 6: Kung Pao Salmon w/broccoli and sweet potatoes. We had this a few weeks ago and really liked it. Wasn't as good today for some reason, but filled the belly anyway. The kids had PB&J's (insert eye roll)


Another one in the book. 1/5 of the way there.

No comments: